Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
News
TaiKeMing (Dongguan) Membrane Products Technology Ltd.
Home ProductsFlexible Membrane Switch

Pantone Color PET Embossed Membrane Switch With 3M Adhesive

China TaiKeMing (Dongguan) Membrane Products Technology Ltd. certification
China TaiKeMing (Dongguan) Membrane Products Technology Ltd. certification
Competitive price, high quality goods with fast delivery schedule

—— Michael

A reliable membrane switch partner. With strong engineering team, and best service.

—— John

Very good quality membrane switch supplier.

—— Jenny

I'm Online Chat Now

Pantone Color PET Embossed Membrane Switch With 3M Adhesive

Pantone Color PET Embossed Membrane Switch With 3M Adhesive
Pantone Color PET Embossed Membrane Switch With 3M Adhesive Pantone Color PET Embossed Membrane Switch With 3M Adhesive Pantone Color PET Embossed Membrane Switch With 3M Adhesive

Large Image :  Pantone Color PET Embossed Membrane Switch With 3M Adhesive

Product Details:
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: TKM
Certification: ISO9001:2008, SGS,Rohs
Model Number: None
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiation(Such as 100pcs/200pcs/300pcs)
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: Polybag per pcs,50per cartoon(Also customizable)
Delivery Time: 18-21days
Payment Terms: T/T or L/C, Western Union
Supply Ability: 10000Pieces per month
Detailed Product Description
Material: PET Printing: Silk Printing/Textured/Clear/Matte/
Adhesive: 3M Adhesive Color: Any Color Base On Pantone Color Card
Circuit: FPC Or PET
High Light:

Pantone Color Embossed Membrane Switch

,

3M Adhesive Embossed Membrane Switch

,

Pantone Color Light Touch Keyboard

Protection Film/Customized Pad Embossed Membrane Switch/Touch Screen with 3M adhesive

 

 

About Us

 

We are a manufacturer specializing in the development, design and production of membrane switches, membrane panels. Since its establishment, the people of TKM have been adhering to the concept of "basing on the market, continuous improvement, sincere service, and pursuit of perfection". With a pragmatic and truth-seeking attitude, do every job with down-to-earth and conscientious work. To provide our customers with high-quality products and good service. The company now has advanced production equipment, skilled management personnel and well-trained staff. It has been strictly following the IS09001 standards to guide production and has established a complete quality management system. From the purchase of raw materials to the delivery of products, they are meticulous and interlinked. 

 

Product Description

 

Membrane switch, also known as light touch keyboard, adopts a flat multi-layer combination of integral sealing structure. It is a kind of integration of light, mechanism and electricity that seals the key switch, panel, mark, symbol display and liner together. New electronic components are a fundamental change in the appearance and structure of electronic products. They can replace the buttons of conventional discrete components and perform the tasks of the operating system more reliably. Membrane switch has the advantages of good waterproof, dustproof, oil-proof, harmful gas erosion, stable and reliable performance, light weight, small size, long life, convenient assembly, the panel can be washed without damage to the characters, and the color is rich and beautiful. . Use membrane switches to make your products more characteristic of the times. The main type of membrane switch The membrane switch panel is a rigid or flexible printed circuit board as the substrate, with or without hand-feeling buttons installed, and then covered with a plastic film panel printed with colorful decorative patterns, which integrates switch functions and decorations. The electronic component that integrates sexual functions is a new type of man-machine dialogue interface. The connection between the switch circuit and the whole machine can be completed by welding and plugging.

 

About the Payment Terms:
  • For moulds fees: 100% full paid in advance.
  • For mass production: 60% deposit, the rest 40% been paid before delivery.
About the delivery time:
  • Moulds and Samples Making Period: 32-36 workdays with 5pcs free samples.
  • Lead Time: 28-30 workdays after samples approval.

 

 

 

 

Contact Details
TaiKeMing (Dongguan) Membrane Products Technology Ltd.

Contact Person: Alan

Tel: +8613798832708

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)