Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
News
TaiKeMing (Dongguan) Membrane Products Technology Ltd.
Home ProductsTactile Membrane Switch

OA Equipment 3M467 Adhesive Tactile Dome Switch With LED

China TaiKeMing (Dongguan) Membrane Products Technology Ltd. certification
China TaiKeMing (Dongguan) Membrane Products Technology Ltd. certification
Competitive price, high quality goods with fast delivery schedule

—— Michael

A reliable membrane switch partner. With strong engineering team, and best service.

—— John

Very good quality membrane switch supplier.

—— Jenny

I'm Online Chat Now

OA Equipment 3M467 Adhesive Tactile Dome Switch With LED

large.img.alt
small.img.alt small.img.alt small.img.alt small.img.alt

Large Image :  OA Equipment 3M467 Adhesive Tactile Dome Switch With LED

Product Details:
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: TKM MS
Certification: ISO9001:2008, SGS,Rohs
Model Number: None
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 100pcs
Price: USD
Packaging Details: Polybag per pcs,100per cartoon
Delivery Time: 15-20days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability: 10000Pieces per month
Detailed Product Description
Size: Custom Storage Temperature: -40°C (-40°F) To +70°C (158°F)
Matching Color: Pantone And RAL Color Adhesive: 3M467/3M468/3M9448/3M300LSE,
Material: PET/PC Circuit: PET/FPC
High Light:

3M467 Adhesive Tactile Dome Switch

,

OA Equipment Tactile Dome Switch

,

Tactile LED Membrane Switch

Membrane Switch Supplier/Tactile Dome Switch/Led Membrane Switch

 

We can customize the size and color according to the requirements of customers, waterproof and dust-proof, uv protection and other functions, products are suitable for a variety of environments.

 

LED Membrane Switch Performance Index:

 

 

1. Electronic characteristics

Circuit rating 35V (DC), 100mA, 1W
Contact resistance 10Ω~500Ω (According the trace length and materials)
Insulation resistance > 100MΩ 250V DC
Contact bounce ≤ 5ms
Dielectric withstand 250VRms (50~60Hz 1min)
Life expectancy flat type ≥ 5 million times, tactile type ≥ 1 million times

 

2. Mechanical Properties

Actuation force flat type: 57-284g (2-10 Oz), tactile type: 170~397g (6~14 Oz)
Switch stroke flat type: 0.1~0.5mm, tactile type: 0.6~1.5mm

 

3. Environmental parameters

Operating Temperature -40°C~+80°C
Storage temperature -40°C~+85°C
Humidity 40°C, 90% ~95%, 240 hours
 

 

 

 

LED Membrane Switch Specifications:

 

1. Material: PET , Matte PC (smooth), Gloss PC + Matte Oil , so on

2. Color:Base On Pantone And RAL Color 

3. Thickness: 0.4---1.4mm

4. LED windows:Transparent And Translucent

5. Keys: No Embossed Keys And Domes

              Domes Without Embossed Keys

              Embossed Keys Without Domes

              Embossed Keys And Domes

6. Adhesive: 3M9448,3M300LSE,3M467,3M468 , etc.

 

 

Environmental


Storage Temperature: -40°C (-40°F) to +70°C (158°F).
Storage Altitude: Sea level to 35,000 feet.
Operating Temperature and Altitude: -30°C (-30°F) to +75°C (170°F). Can be
designed to operate in most environments.
Humidity: No delamination after 24 hours at 80°C and 90%RH.

 

 

Membrane Switch Main Application:

 

1. Information application products,

2. remote control,

3. telecommunication equipment,

4. OA equipment,

5. household appliance,

6. medical instruments,

7. measuring instruments,

8. toys

9. ...etc.

 

 

About the Payment Terms:
  • For moulds fees: 100% full paid in advance.
  • For mass production: 60% deposit, the rest 40% been paid before delivery.
About the delivery time:
  • Moulds and Samples Making Period: 32-36 workdays with 5pcs free samples.
  • Lead Time: 28-30 workdays after samples approval.

Contact Details
TaiKeMing (Dongguan) Membrane Products Technology Ltd.

Contact Person: Alan

Tel: +8613798832708

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)