Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
News
TaiKeMing (Dongguan) Membrane Products Technology Ltd.
Home ProductsMultilayer Circuit Board

Double Sided Flexible Multilayer Circuit Board With High Sensitivity

China TaiKeMing (Dongguan) Membrane Products Technology Ltd. certification
China TaiKeMing (Dongguan) Membrane Products Technology Ltd. certification
Competitive price, high quality goods with fast delivery schedule

—— Michael

A reliable membrane switch partner. With strong engineering team, and best service.

—— John

Very good quality membrane switch supplier.

—— Jenny

I'm Online Chat Now

Double Sided Flexible Multilayer Circuit Board With High Sensitivity

Double Sided Flexible Multilayer Circuit Board With High Sensitivity
Double Sided Flexible Multilayer Circuit Board With High Sensitivity Double Sided Flexible Multilayer Circuit Board With High Sensitivity

Large Image :  Double Sided Flexible Multilayer Circuit Board With High Sensitivity

Product Details:
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: TKM MS
Certification: ISO9001:2008, SGS,Rohs
Model Number: TKM--MS--407
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 100pcs
Price: negotiation
Packaging Details: Polybag per pcs,50per cartoon
Delivery Time: 15-20days
Payment Terms: T/T or L/C
Supply Ability: 100000Pieces per month
Detailed Product Description
High Light:

Flexible Multilayer Circuit Board

,

Double Sided Multilayer Circuit Board

,

High Sensitivity Multilayer Flex PCB

Double-Sided Flexible Multilayer Circuit Board Printing , High Sensivity

 

About Us:

 

Business scope: RESEARCH and development, processing, production and marketing: film switch, film circuit, all kinds of nameplate, signage, silicone products, rubber products, plastic products, metal products, plastic products; R & D, production, sales: medical devices; Import and export of goods and technology. (For projects subject to approval according to law, business activities can be carried out only after approval by relevant departments)

 

 

Description:

 

1. Drilling:The minimum diameter 0.1mm

2. Hole metallization:Minimum aperture 0.2mm,Thickness / aperture ratio 4:1

3. Wire width: Minimum:Gold plate 0.10mm, Tin plate0.1mm

4. Wire spacing: Minimum:Gold plate 0.10mm, Tin plate0.1mm

5. Gold plate: nickel layer thickness:≧2.5μ,Gold layer thickness: 0.05-0.1μm or according to customer requirements

6. HASL: tin layer thickness:≧2.5-5μ

7. Paneling: Line-to-edge minimum distance: 0.15mm hole to edge minimum distance: 0.15mm smallest form tolerance: ± 0.1mm

8. Socket chamfer: Angle: 30 degrees, 45 degrees, 60 degrees Depth: 1-3mm

9. V Cut: Angle: 30 degrees, 35 degrees, 45 degrees Depth: thickness 2/3 Minimum size: 80mm * 80mm

 

Specifications

 

Type

Multilayer CB

Application

Electronic Machine

Color

blue

Feature

  • Energy-efficient & Low power

Machine Stiffness

Rigid

Lays

 

Customized

Material

PET /PC

I nsulation Material

Organic resin

I nsulation layer thichness

General

Antiflaming Speciality

VO

Processing Technic

Rolled foil

Reinforcing material

Glass fiber

Insulating Resin

Polyimide resin

Export Markets

Global

 

 

 

Competitive Advantage:


1. Beautiful appearance,rich and bright in color,design can be arbitrary,the products can fully reflect the individual style of the product itself and designer.
2. Panel can wash, good protection of durable color,characters,logos and other panel contents without injury.
3. Small size,light weight ,thin thickness, good tactility, abrasion resistant, installation and connection convenience.
4. Tightness is good ,moisture-proof,dust-proof,waterproof,anti-oil,anti-corrosion and erosion of harmful gases proof,acid and alkali proof,quakeproof.
5. Low cost,high lifespan,membrane switch's design and manufacture are using the keyboard as a whole way,whether on the material or mold charges,the costs are lowest,the life expectancy of different types of membrane switch is more than 100million times.

 

 

About the Payment Terms:
  • For moulds fees: 100% full paid in advance.
  • For mass production: 60% deposit, the rest 40% been paid before delivery.
About the delivery time:
  • Moulds and Samples Making Period: 32-36 workdays with 5pcs free samples.
  • Lead Time: 28-30 workdays after samples approval.

 

Contact Details
TaiKeMing (Dongguan) Membrane Products Technology Ltd.

Contact Person: Alan

Tel: +8613798832708

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)