Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
News
TaiKeMing (Dongguan) Membrane Products Technology Ltd.
Home ProductsTactile Membrane Switch

3M Adhesive Tactile Push Button Switch For Medical Equipment

China TaiKeMing (Dongguan) Membrane Products Technology Ltd. certification
China TaiKeMing (Dongguan) Membrane Products Technology Ltd. certification
Competitive price, high quality goods with fast delivery schedule

—— Michael

A reliable membrane switch partner. With strong engineering team, and best service.

—— John

Very good quality membrane switch supplier.

—— Jenny

I'm Online Chat Now

3M Adhesive Tactile Push Button Switch For Medical Equipment

3M Adhesive Tactile Push Button Switch For Medical Equipment
3M Adhesive Tactile Push Button Switch For Medical Equipment 3M Adhesive Tactile Push Button Switch For Medical Equipment 3M Adhesive Tactile Push Button Switch For Medical Equipment

Large Image :  3M Adhesive Tactile Push Button Switch For Medical Equipment

Product Details:
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: TKM MS
Certification: ISO9001:2008, SGS,Rohs
Model Number: None
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 100pcs
Price: USD
Packaging Details: Polybag per pcs,100per cartoon
Delivery Time: 15-20days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability: 10000Pieces per month
Detailed Product Description
Size: Custom Storage Temperature: -40°C (-40°F) To +70°C (158°F)
Matching Color: Pantone And RAL Color Adhesive: 3M467/3M468/3M9448/3M300LSE,
Material: PET/PC Circuit: PET/FPC
High Light:

3M Adhesive Tactile Push Button Switch

,

Medical Equipment Tactile Push Button Switch

,

Medical Equipment Push Button Membrane Switch

Tactile Push Button Switch/Membrane Panel Switch/Push Button Membrane Switch

 

 

The membrane switch is an operating system which integrates key function, indicating element and instrument panel. It consists of four parts: panel, upper circuit, isolation layer and lower circuit. Press the membrane switch, the contact of the upper circuit deforms downward, and the contact of the plate of the lower circuit is conductive. After the finger is released, the contact of the upper circuit bounces back, the circuit is disconnected, and the loop triggers a signal. Thin film switch has rigorous structure, beautiful appearance and good sealing performance. It has the characteristics of anti-moisture and long service life. Widely used in electronic communication, electronic measurement instruments, industrial control, medical equipment, automobile industry, intelligent toys, household appliances and other fields.

 

We can customize the size and color according to the requirements of customers, waterproof and dust-proof, uv protection and other functions, products are suitable for a variety of environments.

 

 

LED Membrane Switch Specifications:

 

1. Material: PET , Matte PC (smooth), Gloss PC + Matte Oil , so on

2. Color:Base On Pantone And RAL Color 

3. Thickness: 0.4---1.4mm

4. LED windows:Transparent And Translucent

5. Keys: No Embossed Keys And Domes

              Domes Without Embossed Keys

              Embossed Keys Without Domes

              Embossed Keys And Domes

6. Adhesive: 3M9448,3M300LSE,3M467,3M468 , etc.

 

 

Environmental


Storage Temperature: -40°C (-40°F) to +70°C (158°F).
Storage Altitude: Sea level to 35,000 feet.
Operating Temperature and Altitude: -30°C (-30°F) to +75°C (170°F). Can be
designed to operate in most environments.
Humidity: No delamination after 24 hours at 80°C and 90%RH.

 

 

Membrane Switch Main Application:

 

1. Information application products,

2. remote control,

3. telecommunication equipment,

4. OA equipment,

5. household appliance,

6. medical instruments,

7. measuring instruments,

8. toys

9. ...etc.

 

 

About the Payment Terms:
  • For moulds fees: 100% full paid in advance.
  • For mass production: 60% deposit, the rest 40% been paid before delivery.
About the delivery time:
  • Moulds and Samples Making Period: 32-36 workdays with 5pcs free samples.
  • Lead Time: 28-30 workdays after samples approval.

Contact Details
TaiKeMing (Dongguan) Membrane Products Technology Ltd.

Contact Person: Alan

Tel: +8613798832708

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)