Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
News
TaiKeMing (Dongguan) Membrane Products Technology Ltd.
Home Products

Flexible Printed Circuit Board

China TaiKeMing (Dongguan) Membrane Products Technology Ltd. certification
China TaiKeMing (Dongguan) Membrane Products Technology Ltd. certification
Competitive price, high quality goods with fast delivery schedule

—— Michael

A reliable membrane switch partner. With strong engineering team, and best service.

—— John

Very good quality membrane switch supplier.

—— Jenny

I'm Online Chat Now

Flexible Printed Circuit Board

(43)
China Professional FPC Flexible Printed Circuit Board Recycling For Electrical Appliance factory

Professional FPC Flexible Printed Circuit Board Recycling For Electrical Appliance
Contact Now

Professional FPC Flexible Printed Circuit Board Recycling For Electrical Appliance Quick Detail: Name FPCB Material Cu: 1 oz PI: 1 mil Color Transparent,red,yellow, green,blue.Pink.,purple Surface treatment ... Read More
2022-04-24 09:24:47
China Metal Dome Waterproof Tactile Membrane Switch For Mobile Phone factory

Metal Dome Waterproof Tactile Membrane Switch For Mobile Phone
Contact Now

Metal Dome Membrane Switch/Tactile Membrane Switch/Waterproof Tactile Switch Introduction:Membrane switch, also known as light touch keyboard, is made of PC, PVC, PET, FPC and double-sided adhesive and other ... Read More
2022-04-22 17:34:38
China Welding Resistant Flexible LED Circuit Board 0.2mm - 4.0mm factory

Welding Resistant Flexible LED Circuit Board 0.2mm - 4.0mm
Contact Now

Flexible Led Circuit Board/Flexible Printed Circuits/ Welding Resistance About the Payment Terms: For moulds fees: 100% full paid in advance. For mass production: 60% deposit, the rest 40% been paid before ... Read More
2022-04-22 17:31:06
China Custom PET / PC Flexible Printed Circuit Board With Pure Tin Plating factory

Custom PET / PC Flexible Printed Circuit Board With Pure Tin Plating
Contact Now

Custom PET / PC Flexible Printed Circuit Board PCB With Pure-Tin Plating About Us: Business scope: RESEARCH and development, processing, production and marketing: film switch, film circuit, all kinds of ... Read More
2022-03-02 14:56:52
China Waterproof Custom Flexible Printed Circuit Boards For Mobile Phone / CD Player factory

Waterproof Custom Flexible Printed Circuit Boards For Mobile Phone / CD Player
Contact Now

Waterproof Custom Printed Circuit Boards For Mobile Phone And CD Player Quick Detail: Name FPCB Material Cu: 1 oz PI: 1 mil Color Transparent,red,yellow, green,blue.Pink.,purple Surface treatment pure-tin ... Read More
2022-03-02 14:55:46
China Custom Made Flexible Printed Circuit Board Multiple Keys For LCD Screen factory

Custom Made Flexible Printed Circuit Board Multiple Keys For LCD Screen
Contact Now

Custom Multiple Keys Flexible Single Sided Printed Circuit Board For LCD Screen​ Applications: 1. The mobile phone Focuses on the flexible circuit board light weight and thin thickness. Can effectively save the ... Read More
2021-12-15 12:06:10
China 3M467MP Adhesive Double Sided Flexible PCB Board With Low Resistance factory

3M467MP Adhesive Double Sided Flexible PCB Board With Low Resistance
Contact Now

Stable Double sided Flexible Printed PCB Board with low resistance and high precision Company IntroductionThe company is equipped with the same industry advanced production equipment, key equipment (such as ... Read More
2021-12-15 11:57:36
China Industrial Control Film Overlay Membrane Switch Panels factory

Industrial Control Film Overlay Membrane Switch Panels
Contact Now

Membrane Switch Panels/Film Overlay/Industrial Controls/Flexible Circuit Board/Flexible Printed Circuits Company Introduction The company is equipped with the same industry advanced production equipment, key ... Read More
2021-12-15 11:30:52
China Flexible FPC Tactile Membrane Keypad With Metal Dome Keys factory

Flexible FPC Tactile Membrane Keypad With Metal Dome Keys
Contact Now

Flexible FPC Tactile Membrane Keypad Small Size Button (1) Electrical Properties 1. Working voltage:≤50VDC 2. Working current:≤100mA 3. Contact resistance:0.5~100Ω 4. Insulation resistance:≥100MΩ (100VDC) 5. ... Read More
2021-01-27 14:26:57
China electronic Flexible Printed Circuit Board factory

electronic Flexible Printed Circuit Board
Contact Now

RoHS electronic Flexible Printed Circuit Board with Silk screen Printed Quick Detail: Name FPCB Material Cu: 1 oz PI: 1 mil Color Transparent,red,yellow, green,blue.Pink.,purple Surface treatment pure-tin ... Read More
2020-07-23 10:57:25
Page 1 of 5|< 1 2 3 4 5 >|